Job Title: Sport Specialist
US Sports Camps (USSC), headquartered in San Rafael, California is the licensed operator of NIKE Sports Camps. It was started in 1975 with the same mission that it defines today: To connect passionate coaches with young athletes to facilitate athletic and personal development in a positive and safe environment. By partnering with the country’s best coaches to direct our camps and by providing them with valuable operational and marketing support, USSC is the largest operator of sports camps in the world. USSC’s offerings include youth and adult camps in baseball, basketball, crew, cricket, esports, field hockey, football, golf, gymnastics, lacrosse, pickleball, rugby, running, soccer, softball, swimming, volleyball & water polo.
USSC is seeking a Sport Specialist to assist in operations and customer service initiatives. The ideal candidate is energetic and motivated, and possesses excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal, and computer skills. They exude professionalism and positivity, are highly organized, detail-oriented, efficient and well-versed in the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe applications. Proficient verbal, written, and computer skills are a must. This person will be responsible for executing the highest quality of operational support for Camp Directors and excellent customer service to camper families in a fast-paced environment. Success in this role requires organization, resourcefulness, incredible customer service, total follow-through, and most importantly, an understanding of what has made US Sports Camps successful for the past 47 years: a full commitment to servicing our coaches and customers with an unwavering passion for youth athletic and personal development. This is a seasonal non-exempt role from March to August located at the US Sports Camps Headquarters in San Rafael, CA (remote work only at present time). The start date for this position will be around February 20, 2023.
Salary Range: $18-22 per hour
• Phone coverage (customer service, registrations)
• Update web pages for existing camps, create new pages for new camps
• Assist with creation of marketing materials for each camp (non-creative) including email campaigns, flyers, and postcards
• Update/finalize important documents for camper parents (requires extreme attention to detail)
• Manage Sport voicemail box and email inbox
• Assist with Email Marketing campaigns and distribution
• Assist with social media marketing
• Create press releases and camp news items
• Internet research (for marketing database creation)
• Manage camp waitlists (calling/emailing parents to enroll from a waitlisted camp)
• Manage balance due reports (calling/emailing parents to collect overdue balances)
• Camp surveys – create and distribute via email to campers and directors
The Ideal Candidate:
· A Multi-Tasker – there are many projects to work on simultaneously
· A Perfectionist – quality and attention to detail are at the forefront of everything we do
· A Learner – seeking knowledge from all members of the USSC team contributes to success
· A Contributor – good answers come from everywhere
· A Competitor – you play to win, and have fun
· A Heart – we are the “good guys” and always want to stay that way!
The Ideal Candidate Possesses:
· Proactive work style and proven success in self-management
· At least one year of customer service experience
· Excellent organization, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
· Patience, stress-tolerance, and the ability to think quickly
· Strong interpersonal communication and “people skills”
· A demonstrated passion for athletics and social impact
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong writing skills
· Proficient computer skills (including Microsoft and Adobe applications)
US Sports Camps provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability
The Streamline Brands® Quality Assurance Specialist position entails the onsite evaluation of dedicated and hosted facilities, brand representation, marketing efforts, staff, and teachers. Quality Assurance Specialists must be able to evaluate and critique new and existing managers, franchisees, staff, and instructors individually. The Quality Assurance Specialist must prepare and send a full Quality Assurance Report after each visit to the Franchisee or GM. Quality Assurance Specialists are required to meet with the hosted facilities management staff to ensure positive club relations are maintained, and contractual obligations are being met.
Are you looking for a great job where the work is actually fun? Are you passionate about making a difference and impacting families and communities in a positive way? Do you want to be part of a company that puts people first, has fun and is growing rapidly? You’ve come to the right place! At Streamline Brands, we impact families lives every day. We help swimmers of all ages reach (and exceed) their goals. We teach life-saving swimming skills, but we have fun while we do it. We get to work with children, so each day is full of smiles, laughter and even the ability to be a little silly at times. Our team gets paid to make a splash, literally! We value our employees and reward hard work. We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for students, parents or anyone that wants to grab extra hours without working late nights. Need more? Due to the rapid growth of our company, there are plenty of opportunities for advancement – growth of our team is engrained in the shared values that drive our company culture.
Streamline Brands is hiring a Procurement Specialist. In this role, you will work across our locations and brands to bring purchasing and vendor management synergies to the organization. You will work with vendors, government agencies and internal management to leverage the growing buying power of Streamline Brands. You will report directly to the CFO in this important role.
The Business Analyst is responsible for leading Streamline Brand’s business intelligence efforts. We have several data sources containing critical business information. The right candidate will have thirst to dig deep into those data sources, combine them when appropriate, and use them to formulate KPIs and forecast our future.