Definitions Specific to thisPolicy
“Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. It does not include publicly available information obtained from government records, deidentified or aggregated consumer information that cannot be reconstructed to identify you, or certain information governed by existing federal laws.
“Sale” or “sell” means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by us to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
“Service Provider” means for-profit entity that processes information on our behalf and to which we disclose PersonalInformation for a business purpose pursuant to a written contract.
“Third Party” means a person or entity, other than a Service Provider, that collects Personal Information on our behalf or receives it from us.
The Personal Information WeCollect and Disclose
Categories of Personal Information
We will not collect a category of Personal Information not listed above, or use any Personal Information collected in any of the above categories for a business purpose not listed above, without first providing you with notice.
Access to Your Personal Information
You have the right to request certain information regarding the Personal Information we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months. You may make such a request up to twice in a 12-month span. Please note that there are circumstances in which we may not be able to comply with your request pursuant to the CCPA, including when we cannot verify your request and/or when there is a conflict with our own obligations to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements. We will notify you following submission of your request if that is the case.
• If you would like to request the(1) specific pieces and categories of Personal Information we collected about you; (2) the categories of sources from which Personal Information was collected; (3) the business or commercial purpose for which Personal Information was collected, and if sold, the business purpose for such sale; (4) the categories of Personal Information we sold or disclosed; and (5) the categories of third parties with which we shared Personal Information, click here [Link to webform] or call [toll-free no]. The link will take you to an interactive webform that you can complete and submit to make a request for information that we will then verify; if you use the telephone number, you will be guided through a process that will allow you to submit a verifiable request.
Deletion of Your PersonalInformation
You have the right to request that we delete certainPersonal Information that we have collected. Please note that there are circumstances in which we may not be able to comply with your request pursuant to the CCPA, including when we cannot verify your request and/or when there is a conflict with our own obligations to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements. We will notify you following submission of your request if this is the case.
• If you would like to request that we delete your PersonalInformation pursuant to the requirements of the CCPA, click here [Link to webform] or call [toll-free no]. The link will take you to an interactive webform that you can complete and submit to make a request for information that we will then verify; if you use the telephone number, you will be guided through a process that will allow you to submit a verifiable request.
Right to Opt-Out
You have the right to request that we not sell Personal Information that we have collected. If you exercise that right, please note that pursuant to the CCPA we may have to subsequently inform you that you need to opt-in if the sale of your Personal Information is required to complete a transaction you have initiated. If opting-in is required, we will provide you with the necessary instructions.
• If you would like to request that we not sell your PersonalInformation pursuant to the requirements of the CCPA, click here[Link to webform] or call [toll-free no]. The link will take you to an interactive webform that you can complete and submit to make a request for information that we will then verify; if you use the telephone number, you will be guided through a process that will allow you to submit a verifiable request.
• If you use an authorized agent (see the “Authorized Agents”section below) to submit your request to opt-out, we will request that the agent provide us with proof that the agent has been authorized by you to act on your behalf. The CCPA requires you to provide the authorized agent written permission to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
If you opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information, we will wait at least 12 months before asking you if we may sell your PersonalInformation.
Before responding to your request, we will verify your request by comparing the information you provide with the request to information we hold related to your account. In some cases, we may request additional information to confirm that we have identified the correct records in our systems. Subject to certain exceptions that may apply in the CCPA, if we are able to verify your request, we will accommodate your request. If we are unable to accommodate your request fully, we will provide you additional information about the reasons that we could not fully comply with your request. After you submit a request, to ensure the privacy and security of our customers’ information, we may reach out to you for additional information if it is needed to verify your identity.
You may designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights under the CCPA on your behalf.
Pursuant to the CCPA:
• Only an individual with power of attorney, or a business entity or natural person registered with the California Secretary of State may act as an authorized agent.
• We may require that you or the authorized agent do the following:
Provide proof of your signed written permission for the authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf – We may deny a request from an authorized agent on your behalf if the authorized agent does not submit proof that he, she, or it has been authorized by you to act on your behalf if we request such proof, as permitted by the CCPA.
Verify your identity with us directly –This does not apply if you have provided a valid power of attorney to the authorized agent.
Personal Information of Minors
We sell, as the term is defined in the CCPA, Personal Information to the Title Sponsor of a camp (or other Activity) when we share camp participants’ Personal Information with the Title Sponsor. Pursuant to an agreement with the Title Sponsor, we disclose the email addresses of the parent or guardian provided with each camper’s registration, and we also may disclose additional Personal Information (including the camp participant’s PersonalInformation) included in the registration, but only with the express consent of the parent or guardian that submits the camper registration. We may also provide a camp participant’s Personal Information (included in a camper’s registration during the registration process) to a Third Party Partner when a parent or guardian explicitly requests that such information be shared with suchThird Party Partner.
We do not knowingly sell the Personal Information of minors under the age of 18, without express consent from a parent or guardian. Prior to accepting a camper registration, we verify the age of the person submitting the registration based on their date of birth. If you believe we inadvertently collected information from a child under the age of 18, please send an email to[email] so that we may remove it from our records.
Additional California PrivacyRights
Changes to Our California PrivacyPolicy