Marketing Event Coordinator
US Sports Camps
San Rafael, CA
September 21, 2022
This position is no longer available.
**Company Overview: **US Sports Camps (USSC), headquartered in San Rafael, California is the licensed operator of NIKE Sports Camps. It was started in 1975 with the same mission that it defines today: To connect passionate coaches with young athletes to facilitate athletic and personal development in a positive and safe environment. By partnering with the country’s best coaches to direct our camps and by providing them with valuable operational and marketing support, USSC is the largest operator of sports camps in the world. USSC’s offerings include youth and adult camps in baseball, basketball, crew, cricket, esports, field hockey, football, golf, gymnastics, lacrosse, pickleball, rugby, running, soccer, softball, swimming, volleyball & water polo.
**Job Overview: **We’re looking for a detail oriented and agile Marketing Event Coordinator, who is excited to work with brands like Nike, SuperGoop!, Gatorade, and more, to execute on partner events and activations. This person will be able to develop partnership and event programs to attract major brands, and work with them from idea through execution. This role will work closely with internal marketing, partnerships, and sport departments to determine geographic locations and camps that are key markets for these activations. This role will be the liaison for partner, venue, vendor, and internal team communication.
· Communications: provide consistent and clear communication of event/activation programs to all stakeholders, including internal briefing documents
· Marketing: Work alongside the Marketing team to design, document, and execute marketing programs related to event registrations
· Partnerships: Assist with execution of partnership marketing deliverables (email, camp activation, PR, website assets)
· Project Management: Provide marketing support and material development for all event initiatives. Work with team to create and manage ROS for events/activations.
· Vendor Management: Collaborate with creative, venue, product, and partner vendors to execute assigned events
· Budgeting: Oversee, manage, and wrap-up event budgets with internal teams, partners, and vendors
· Strategy: Work closely with partnership, marketing, and sport departments to determine camps that have the most opportunities for activation and events
· Organization: Creation and ongoing management of events/activations calendar
· Logistics/Operations: Provide logistics support for events/activations. Tasks include scheduling, vendor management, creative needs, shipping, catering, and organizing content related to events
· Talent Management: Coordinate athlete appearances at events/camps
· Teamwork: High-level of collaboration, communication, and teamwork.
**The Ideal Candidate:**
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Adaptable under pressure with quick deadlines
· Think creatively and work independently
· Strong relationship-building and excellent customer service skills
· Prioritizing responsibilities effectively
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
· Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
· Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
**The Perks at US Sports Camps:**
· Competitive salary & benefits package
· A flexible vacation policy – “a just get it done approach”
· 401K plus company match
**To Apply: **Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
_Youth Enrichment Brands provides **equal employment opportunities** (EEO) to all employees and applicants for **employment** without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics_