· Leader of real estate site discovery, selection and authorization for all Streamline Brands Company Owned and Franchisee growth sites
· Strategic consultant to the company and franchisees around lease/purchase contract structure and negotiations
· Manager of Streamline Brands’ proprietary site selection models
· Leader of Streamline’s programs focused on securing new hosted locations with health clubs, country clubs, recreation centers and hotels
· Key member of Streamline’s franchise development team
· Key member of Streamline’s build and launch team
As Senior Vice President of the Company-Owned Swim School for the Eastern Region, you will be responsible for the overall leadership and management of our swim schools in this area. You will provide strategic direction, drive revenue growth, and ensure operational excellence across all locations. You will work closely with the Executive Leadership team to develop and implement business strategies that achieve financial targets, improve customer satisfaction, and drive employee engagement and retention. The successful candidate will oversee more than 20 company-owned schools located across New York (Long Island), Rhode Island, and DMV (Maryland and Virginia). We expect this school count to grow in the region. There is an expectation to be in swim schools two to three days per week. The successful candidate will be able to travel to some combination of Long Island, Rhode Island, Maryland, and Virginia on a weekly basis.
The Business Analyst is responsible for leading Streamline Brand’s business intelligence efforts. We have several data sources containing critical business information. The right candidate will have thirst to dig deep into those data sources, combine them when appropriate, and use them to formulate KPIs and forecast our future.