· Title: Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
· Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer
· Analytical engine and strategic finance lead of Youth Enrichment Brands
Youth Enrichment Brands is the nation’s leading youth activities platform, offering camps, leagues, classes, and other programs. YEB companies provide fun and enrichment experiences to over 750,000 children each year across the entire country. Our mission is to develop and deliver professionally executed sports, academic, and creative experiences that enrich, empower, and inspire children.
Backed by Roark Capital, YEB encompasses i9 Sports (the nation’s largest youth league franchisor), Streamline Brands (the leading franchisor of swim school concepts), US Sports Camps (the official provider of Nike Camps), and more premier youth activity brands. Please visit [www.yeb.com](http://www.yeb.com/) to learn more.
We are a high-growth company that is expanding organically and through acquisitions.
The Head of Financial Planning & Analysis will be the analytical engine and strategic finance lead of Youth Enrichment Brands. This person will collaborate with business leaders to inform strategic initiatives and develop data-driven insights that support optimal decision-making. They will manage the budgeting and forecasting process and oversee the financial/operational dashboards that track key drivers of business performance. The successful candidate will serve as a trusted partner to the CEO, CFO, COO, broader executive team, and private equity sponsor in all aspects of the company’s financials and will help lead the development of the company’s operating plan each year.
The successful candidate will be a results-oriented, structured thinker and highly curious with a desire to wrestle with problems and map a path to a solution through efficient analysis of disparate datasets and inputs. The successful candidate will act as a change agent focused on driving YEB and the individual business units forward by conducting analysis and communicating actionable insights.
The successful candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation capabilities including presence and composure to present effectively and persuasively to the senior management team and other key external relationships.
· Design and lead a proactive, data-driven financial planning and analysis process
· Recommend strategic and financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals
· Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
· Work closely with the CFO and other business leaders to define annual goals and lead the budgeting process to develop a compelling and credible growth plan
· Analyze trends to understand and communicate key drivers of performance
· Oversee the design and implementation of operational dashboards / trackers
· Continuously improve and develop new ways of analyzing key operational and financial indicators
· Act as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal decision making
· Evaluate key initiatives through analysis
· Support development of Board materials
**Project Manage Corporate Finance Function:**
· Budgeting and financial forecasting, including the communication of forecast updates
· Cash flow forecasting, lender compliance, and lender reporting
· Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
· Work with CFO to enhance a culture of data-based decision making
· Leadership on strategic and finance operations projects
**EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:**
· 7+ years of strong analytical leadership experience in finance or strategy with increasing responsibility and scope, preferably including leadership of a dynamic financial planning and analysis function
· Well-rounded financial management, financial analysis, and corporate finance experience along with exceptional modeling and Excel skills
· Experience developing trusted, strong relationships with leaders from different departments and/or companies
· Track record of improving / updating analytical tools and financial systems that lead to impactful actions
**Other Valued Experience: **
· Experience analyzing multi-unit and/or franchised business models
· Experience within a private equity-backed organization
· Investment banking, consulting, or corporate finance background
· Experience with Tableau and NetSuite
· Experience with Stripe or other payment processors
· Innovative, curious thinker who takes structured, analytical approach to addressing a wide range of problems
· Comfort with ambiguity and fluidity in a high-growth environment
· Desire to take on a wide range of analytical opportunities and strategic projects to have the biggest impact possible on financial operations and company profitability
· Strong communication skills who can help less analytical people understand and act on analysis
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
**Other Key Relationships: **
Functional Leaders / Senior Management
Corporate Controller / Functional Finance Teams Lenders
External Advisors (audit, legal, consulting, financing, etc.)
The Streamline Brands® Quality Assurance Specialist position entails the onsite evaluation of dedicated and hosted facilities, brand representation, marketing efforts, staff, and teachers. Quality Assurance Specialists must be able to evaluate and critique new and existing managers, franchisees, staff, and instructors individually. The Quality Assurance Specialist must prepare and send a full Quality Assurance Report after each visit to the Franchisee or GM. Quality Assurance Specialists are required to meet with the hosted facilities management staff to ensure positive club relations are maintained, and contractual obligations are being met.
Are you looking for a great job where the work is actually fun? Are you passionate about making a difference and impacting families and communities in a positive way? Do you want to be part of a company that puts people first, has fun and is growing rapidly? You’ve come to the right place! At Streamline Brands, we impact families lives every day. We help swimmers of all ages reach (and exceed) their goals. We teach life-saving swimming skills, but we have fun while we do it. We get to work with children, so each day is full of smiles, laughter and even the ability to be a little silly at times. Our team gets paid to make a splash, literally! We value our employees and reward hard work. We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for students, parents or anyone that wants to grab extra hours without working late nights. Need more? Due to the rapid growth of our company, there are plenty of opportunities for advancement – growth of our team is engrained in the shared values that drive our company culture.
Streamline Brands is hiring a Procurement Specialist. In this role, you will work across our locations and brands to bring purchasing and vendor management synergies to the organization. You will work with vendors, government agencies and internal management to leverage the growing buying power of Streamline Brands. You will report directly to the CFO in this important role.
The Business Analyst is responsible for leading Streamline Brand’s business intelligence efforts. We have several data sources containing critical business information. The right candidate will have thirst to dig deep into those data sources, combine them when appropriate, and use them to formulate KPIs and forecast our future.