As a part of the i9 Sports home office marketing team, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the primary purpose of the Marketing Manager-Field Support position is to oversee the creation and execution of a successful brand marketing strategy for network-wide initiatives. Lead the continual improvement of the local marketing strategy and recommended local marketing plans for company owned and franchise locations. Help franchise owners carefully curate an omni-channel local strategy that delivers results. A successful Marketing Manager- Field Support is a self-starter who approaches each experience with a solution-based attitude and is eager to move the needle.
In this diverse position, you will be responsible for project management, campaign development and educating franchisees on our marketing strategy and how to execute locally. As part of a dynamic team, you will contribute to driving collaboration, innovation and best-in-class marketing programs.
- Act as a subject matter expert with all marketing channels.
- Work closely with franchisees continually refine the recommended local marketing strategy, tactics, and tools to generate registration growth and topline revenue for franchisees.
- Proactively build rapport and work collaboratively with Franchise Business Coaches to help franchisees identify their local marketing challenges and to serve as a trusted consultant for improving their results.
- Guide the development and use of local marketing planning and budgeting tools.
- Continually refine and manage all local marketing collateral, including signage, promotional flyers, brochures, in-person event materials, print and digital ads, local social media content ideas, email marketing, videos, website content, and photo library to ensure locations have the most effective tools possible each quarter.
- Design and conduct pilot programs for improvements to marketing formula and measure results.
- Manage the venue branding strategy and recommended branding elements.
- Serve as team lead for email marketing initiatives managing vendor relationships and training for the network.
- Report results and critical information to key stakeholders on a regular basis. Knowledge and key learnings will be used to improve marketing strategy for the network.
- Lead local marketing portion of training for new franchisees and staff.
- Lead monthly/quarterly local marketing collaboration and training calls with the network.
- Collect and share marketing best practices and impactful stories to motivate the network.
- Manage requests for local custom projects including logo use agreements, custom art requests, custom promotional products, etc.
- Create contests to drive local marketing efforts.
- Oversee home office branding to bring the local locations to life for future and new franchisees as they visit the office for meetings and training.
- Assist with planning of regional and national meetings for the network.
- Identify opportunities for national partnerships to support local marketing efforts. Serve as the liaison to existing national marketing partners.
**Measures of Success:**
- Member growth and increased conversion rate to registrations
- Registration growth
- Adoption of local marketing planning tools and plans
- Growth in median franchisee revenue and profit
- Positive feedback from franchisees
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 4+ years marketing experience – franchise or agency experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven track record in delivering measured results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable interacting with people at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized and can manage a multitude of tasks, projects, and information simultaneously
- Must have a good eye for design
- Ability to be flexible to provide continuity and support to the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Creative thinker with the ability to provide solutions
- Extremely detail oriented
- Able to work under a minimal amount of supervision
Flexible work from home options available.
Each franchised location is independently owned and operated and is solely and exclusively responsible for determining local hiring decisions, compensation, benefits, and other terms of employment.
USSC is seeking a Sport Specialist to assist in operations and customer service initiatives. The ideal candidate is energetic and motivated, and possesses excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal, and computer skills. They exude professionalism and positivity, are highly organized, detail-oriented, efficient and well-versed in the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe applications. Proficient verbal, written, and computer skills are a must. This person will be responsible for executing the highest quality of operational support for Camp Directors and excellent customer service to camper families in a fast-paced environment. Success in this role requires organization, resourcefulness, incredible customer service, total follow-through, and most importantly, an understanding of what has made US Sports Camps successful for the past 47 years: a full commitment to servicing our coaches and customers with an unwavering passion for youth athletic and personal development. This is a seasonal non-exempt role from March to August located at the US Sports Camps Headquarters in San Rafael, CA (remote work only at present time). The start date for this position will be around February 20, 2023.
i9 Sports, a Youth Enrichment Brands company, is seeking a talented and passionate Technical Project Manager to work with a cross-functional team to shape and guide the present and future development of i9 Sports’ Information Technology platforms. You will work with an existing development team to maintain and improve our proprietary registration platform and associated applications. Success in this role requires belief in the mission, conviction in the development process, and a commitment to keeping stakeholders aligned and on task. The job requires a strong appreciation and understanding of the power of sports and enrichment programs in shaping the future of our youth. i9 Sports is based in Tampa, FL and this is a full-time position with remote or hybrid work possible. i9 Sports is a wholly owned subsidiary of Youth Enrichment Brands based in San Rafael, CA. This position will report to the VP of Technology at Youth Enrichment Brands. To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to develop relationships, manage multiple activities/projects at once, and demonstrate strong communication skills.
The Head of Financial Planning & Analysis will be the analytical engine and strategic finance lead of Youth Enrichment Brands. This person will collaborate with business leaders to inform strategic initiatives and develop data-driven insights that support optimal decision-making. They will manage the budgeting and forecasting process and oversee the financial/operational dashboards that track key drivers of business performance. The successful candidate will serve as a trusted partner to the CEO, CFO, COO, broader executive team, and private equity sponsor in all aspects of the company’s financials and will help lead the development of the company’s operating plan each year.
The Streamline Brands® Quality Assurance Specialist position entails the onsite evaluation of dedicated and hosted facilities, brand representation, marketing efforts, staff, and teachers. Quality Assurance Specialists must be able to evaluate and critique new and existing managers, franchisees, staff, and instructors individually. The Quality Assurance Specialist must prepare and send a full Quality Assurance Report after each visit to the Franchisee or GM. Quality Assurance Specialists are required to meet with the hosted facilities management staff to ensure positive club relations are maintained, and contractual obligations are being met.
Are you looking for a great job where the work is actually fun? Are you passionate about making a difference and impacting families and communities in a positive way? Do you want to be part of a company that puts people first, has fun and is growing rapidly? You’ve come to the right place! At Streamline Brands, we impact families lives every day. We help swimmers of all ages reach (and exceed) their goals. We teach life-saving swimming skills, but we have fun while we do it. We get to work with children, so each day is full of smiles, laughter and even the ability to be a little silly at times. Our team gets paid to make a splash, literally! We value our employees and reward hard work. We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for students, parents or anyone that wants to grab extra hours without working late nights. Need more? Due to the rapid growth of our company, there are plenty of opportunities for advancement – growth of our team is engrained in the shared values that drive our company culture.
Streamline Brands is hiring a Procurement Specialist. In this role, you will work across our locations and brands to bring purchasing and vendor management synergies to the organization. You will work with vendors, government agencies and internal management to leverage the growing buying power of Streamline Brands. You will report directly to the CFO in this important role.
The Business Analyst is responsible for leading Streamline Brand’s business intelligence efforts. We have several data sources containing critical business information. The right candidate will have thirst to dig deep into those data sources, combine them when appropriate, and use them to formulate KPIs and forecast our future.