· Lead the organization’s business intelligence efforts
· Dissect data sets and formulate key performance indicators, identifying business opportunities
· Aggregate multiple data sources into a cohesive data warehouse
· Create reports, dashboards, and visualizations to understand business performance
· Financial planning and analysis
· Create budgets and forecasts for business units
· Analyze process issues and bottlenecks and to make improvements
· Develop and maintain reporting tools
· Perform data discovery, analysis, and modeling
· Collaborate with VP of Technology and CFO on business intelligence roadmap and prioritization
· Assist with the automation of reports to various departments, including Marketing, Finance and Accounting
· Assist with efforts to enhance our data integrations with tools like NetSuite, Listen360, and InContact
· Assist with due diligence surrounding M&A activities
· Collaborate with other Youth Enrichment Brands business units on data and financial projects
As Senior Vice President of the Company-Owned Swim School for the Eastern Region, you will be responsible for the overall leadership and management of our swim schools in this area. You will provide strategic direction, drive revenue growth, and ensure operational excellence across all locations. You will work closely with the Executive Leadership team to develop and implement business strategies that achieve financial targets, improve customer satisfaction, and drive employee engagement and retention. The successful candidate will oversee more than 20 company-owned schools located across New York (Long Island), Rhode Island, and DMV (Maryland and Virginia). We expect this school count to grow in the region. There is an expectation to be in swim schools two to three days per week. The successful candidate will be able to travel to some combination of Long Island, Rhode Island, Maryland, and Virginia on a weekly basis.
The Business Analyst is responsible for leading Streamline Brand’s business intelligence efforts. We have several data sources containing critical business information. The right candidate will have thirst to dig deep into those data sources, combine them when appropriate, and use them to formulate KPIs and forecast our future.